Télécharger le programme de traduction Babylon Téléchargez gratuitement!
Copiez le code suivant et collez-le sur votre page Internet:
n. coarse or ill-bred person
n. Internet media company which offers an online navigational guide to the Web
n. member of a brutish people from Swift's story "Gulliver's Travels"
interj. yippee!, oh yeah! (expression of joy or excitement)
\ya"hoo\ (?), n.
1. one of a race of filthy brutes in swift's "gulliver's travels." see in the dictionary of noted names in fiction.
2. hence, any brutish or vicious character.
3. a raw countryman; a lout; a greenhorn. [u. s.] [
1. not very intelligent or interested in culture [syn: yokel, rube, hick, hayseed, bumpkin, chawbacon]
2. one of a race of brutes resembling men but subject to the houyhnhnms in swift's gulliver's travels [syn: yahoo]
A Web directory created by a group from Stanford who now have more money than the entire city of Istanbul .
Yahoo! Inc. is an American multinational internet corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, United States. The company is perhaps best known for its web portal, search engine (Yahoo! Search), Yahoo! Directory, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! News, Yahoo! Groups, Yahoo! Answers, advertising, online mapping, video sharing, fantasy sports and social media website and services. It is one of the largest websites in the United States.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
1. one of a race of brutes resembling men but subject to the Houyhnhnms in a novel by Jonathan Swift
(hypernym) fictional character, fictitious character, character
1. not very intelligent or interested in culture
(synonym) yokel, rube, hick, hayseed, bumpkin, chawbacon
Provides intuitive, context-based guides to online content, web search capabilities, aggregated third-party content and community and personalization features which enable web users to locate and access desired information and services.
Translate the Anglais term yahoo to other languages